Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit New York City for warm-weather activities are from mid June to early July and from early August to late September.
Times Square hotel with free breakfast and WiFi. Located in Times Square, The Pearl New York is a 15-minute walk from Central Park and 2 blocks from the Rockefeller Center. Some of Broadway’s biggest stages - theaters like Gershwin and Eugene O'Neill - are within a couple of blocks, and the kids’ fantasy of M&M World is right down the street.
Top Trending New York City Hotels
- Mayfair New York 3-star New York hotel in Midtown, walk to Broadway. Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palace Theatre, Broadway, and Times Square. Rockefeller Center and Ed Sullivan Theater are also within 10 minutes. 49th St. Station is only a 4-minute walk and 50 St. Station is 6 minutes.
- Cachet Boutique New York Cachet Boutique New York places you in the center of New York, within just a 15-minute stroll of popular places like Times Square and Broadway. Highlights at this Art Deco hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center.
- The Kitano New York A luxury stay in the heart of New York awaits you at The Kitano New York. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Grand Central Terminal and Chrysler Building. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include 2 restaurants and in-room plasma TVs.
- Hilton Brooklyn New York Hilton Brooklyn New York puts you in the heart of Brooklyn, within a 20-minute stroll of Brooklyn Academy of Music and Barclays Center Brooklyn. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
Top New York City Airport Hotels
- Crowne Plaza JFK Airport New York City 3.5-star Jamaica hotel in Queens with free parking. Located in Queens, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Forest Park, St. John's University, and Citi Field. Belmont Park and Brooklyn Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
- Hampton Inn New York - Laguardia Airport Located on Ditmars Boulevard at 23rd Avenue, Hampton Inn is half-a-mile from LaGuardia Airport and two blocks from Overlook Park. It's a 10-minute drive to Queens Botanical Garden and one-and-a-half miles to the 7 train that heads into Manhattan. Citi Field is two miles away. The excitement of Manhattan, including Central Park, Times Square and the Empire State Building, is 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Holiday Inn New York Jfk Airport Area The Holiday Inn is within a 10-minute walk of the Rosedale train stop in Jamaica, Queens, and four miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A 40-minute train ride west leads to downtown Brooklyn, while an 18-minute drive lands guests in the heart of Manhattan. Head six miles west to see the horses at Aqueduct Racetrack. The hotel is nine miles northeast of the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge.
- Courtyard By Marriott New York Jfk Airport Less than one mile from JFK International Airport, the Courtyard is 35 minutes from Times Square and other mid-Manhattan attractions via the LIRR/JFK AirTrain link. Brooklyn is 22 minutes by car, and Queens is about 16 minutes away. Belmont Park racetrack is 10 minutes from the hotel.
3-star East Elmhurst hotel in Queens with free breakfast. Located in Queens, this hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Citi Field and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Flushing Meadows-Corona Park. Astoria Park and Queens College are also within 6 mi (10 km).